Welcome to the Flying Eagle Country Retreat and B&B
B&B Rooms from $85 / night for a minimum of 2 nights – with continental breakfast (One night stay add $25)
With it’s panoramic view of Arizona’s beautiful Verde Valley and the red rocks of Sedona, the Flying Eagle Retreat and B&B awaits you.
We offer cozy & affordable accommodations (ALL WITH PRIVATE BATHROOMS) convenient to numerous year-round opportunities including:
- Verde Canyon Railroad trips
- Sedona – sight seeing, art galleries & shopping
- Jerome – ghost tours, art galleries & shopping
- Old Town Cottonwood – bistros, wine tasting, etc.
- Cliff Castle Casino – restaurants & gambling excitement
- Several local national monuments
- Wine tasting at local vineyards
- Excellent dining throughout the valley
- Outdoor activities – hiking, biking, bird watching, jeep tours & hot air balloon rides
- The Grand Canyon National Park
The Flying Eagle Country Retreat is surrounded by native landscaping and is frequently visited by native wildlife, including coyote, javelina, deer, fox, and a variety of birds (cardinals, quail, ravens, hawks, and more.)
The convenient continental breakfast for B&B guests will get each day off to a wonderful start.
All rooms feature private bathrooms, satellite TV & wireless internet for your enjoyment.
Each room has its own unique appeal; click on the room links to view photos of each room.
Click on “B&B Details & Policies” for information about rates, check-in and check-out times, reservations, etc.
Plan your own get away Retreat for several days OR Visit: www.PersonalGrowth-Seminars.com to see what Patricia is up to.
We look forward to seeing you here soon!